We are pleased to be open for business and your health is still our main priority. Please follow the guidelines when making an appointment with us. Thank you so much for choosing George Iwanow Hearing Aid Centers for your hearing health and working together with us to keep everyone safe.
- If you need adjustments or repairs to your hearing aids, make an appointment to drop them off to be picked up later instead of seeing an audiologist face to face.
- Make use of calling or emailing us to resolve issues instead of coming to the office. Visit georgeiwanow.com for contact information.
- To avoid other people, we schedule appointments with time in between.
- Do NOT come to the office if you have any fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing or other symptoms of a respiratory infection. Do NOT come to the office if you tested positive with COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You MUST wear a properly fitted MASK when you visit our offices. If you’re unable to do so due to health issues, please discuss it with our staff on the phone and will find an alternative.
- If you need to visit us always make an appointment. When you arrive for your appointment call us from your car to make sure that there are no patients in the waiting area. For some services, we can even come to your car.
- Before you see our hearing professional, we will give you a list of health questions and check your temperature.
- Instead of coming in for batteries, we can ship them to your home.
- Our staff is constantly wearing surgical and N-95 masks; our consultants, in addition to masks, are also wearing face shields.
- Surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant several times a day.
- Staff is washing hands after every patient.
We will continue to service our patients as long as it is safe and allowed by the government.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
George Iwanow Hearing Aid Centers